Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Year Of The Snake

2013 is the year of the snake. Ancient Chinese wisdom says a Snake in the house is a good omen because it means that your family will not starve.  People born in the Year of the Snake are keen and cunning, quite intelligent and wise.  They are great mediators and good at doing business.  Therefore, you should have good luck if you were born in the  Year of the Snake.

 

This is a great thing and I guess a great year for all my "snake-like" friends. Snakes are known to have those stealth, nija qualities. They slither in unaware and startle any unsuspecting passerby.

 

In this crippled economy, we need those with great business skills as well as high intelligence. I had hoped 2013 would be a more prosperous year, unfortunately, I am not a snake. I am looking forward to surrounding myself with those of these great attributes.


There are many in the US that consider "snake" a bad term. With the reputation of being cunning, wise and stealth, snakes have also gained a reputation of being untrustworthy and sneaky. Here, it is not a good to hold the title of a snake. I believe the snake crowd can use all of it's attributes in good ways.

 

My hat goes off to snakes everywhere. May it be a very good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment